Friday, September 7, 2012

Nerd Alert

I am a total nerd! I love The Great Courses http://www.thegreatcourses.com/ I only buy them when they are on sale, and usually buy the audio download (no shipping cost) So far I have listened to Unexpected Economics, The Great Pharaohs, Hilters Berlin and the new testiment. I am interested in getting more economics courses. I thought that economics was just numbers. It is more like math and psychology together. It is crazy what sheep we all are in terms of what we buy and how we act. Marketing involves a lot of pshchology. I wish that they had a criminal psychology course. I only buy the courses when they are on sale. I do not know who buys then full price, they always have several courses on sale every month. The courses that I have listened to are far better than any I attended in college and much cheaper. What course would you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment